NIKEN for sale...

• Supporting Member
16 hours ago, wordsmith said:

... used only by a little old lady to drive to church on Sundays.

P1060181.JPG

Perfect wordy!  How much she askin for it?  It looks like it needs.. er... a little work... but that would keep you tinkering for a year or two!  And it still has your favourite 'blurple' colour scheme!

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, dazzler24 said:

Perfect wordy!  How much she askin for it?  It looks like it needs.. er... a little work... but that would keep you tinkering for a year or two!  And it still has your favourite 'blurple' colour scheme!

I have always been averse to an excess of technology on mobikes - no such issues here I'd bet!   F'rinstance - no front brakes!!

On the other hand, good storage for a helmet...

• Haha 2

Riding a fully-farkled 2019 MT-09 Tracer 900 GT from my bayside home in South East Queensland, Australia.   

• Supporting Member
3 minutes ago, wordsmith said:

I have always been averse to an excess of technology on mobikes - no such issues here I'd bet!   F'rinstance - no front brakes!!

On the other hand, good storage for a helmet...

Ha!  Yes on both counts but with a bit of good old Aussie ingenuity you could always carry a fence paling and use that through the spokes when you needed to pull up.  Might have to practice your 'stoppies' technique with that approach though.😲

Thinkin' 'bout it, dazz!     Deff a lot cheaper than a Spyder, but maybe it comes with plenty spiders in that wreck of a (non-Bagster) seat!

• Haha 1

Riding a fully-farkled 2019 MT-09 Tracer 900 GT from my bayside home in South East Queensland, Australia.   

#1 would do.   #2 would not.  #3 - looks even weirder than a Spyder!!   And after cocoa I might fall asleep on that reclining seat.    Which reminds me - I have a two-and-a- half hour session booked with my dentist shortly, after which I doubt I'd be able to afford ANYTHING!!!   AA☹️Aaaarrrggggggh!