• Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 32 Guests (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online

Bonjour from France

tilk

• Premium Member
Hello Tilk, nice to see you have voulentered to become our `French advice department` :-) this will come in handy as I also am off to France and Germany early May! Going to the Vouges region + Black forest and Ardennes regions. a shorter than usaul tour as we have decided its not a marathon for this one and have even done the unthinkable and pre booked all our hotels! (happy pillion = happy rider!) Anyway welcome to the forum.
And your English is fine- you really should hear some of my screw ups attempting French!
The Wessiepedia might know a bit about those areas if you want to interrogate the database. I'll be in the Vosges (I assumed you meant Vosges) and Champagne Ardennes in June. Spent quite a bit of time in the Belgian Ardennes & Black Forest too. Like you, I'm keeping the mileage down this year as my group is a bunch of old crocks with numerous chronic ailments. Start a new thread, if you want to discuss anything.
This signature is left blank as the poster writes enough pretentious bollocks as it is.

Archived