Buying Tracer farkles on Ebay from China but shipped from Canada?

mingo

45 minutes ago, rlambke19 said:

@mingo - can we see this key? I have been on the look out  for something a little nicer than what comes with the bike here in NA and have seen some nice looking keys but haven't bought one yet.

Cheers

Rob

I had a Yamaha SuperTenere which had an immoblizer and a red key. The quality of red key top isn't up to Yamaha standards but for the buck I paid for it with shipping it's fine and it's better than the cheap black keys that come with the bike. The red top is easier to see at a glance when I'm walking away from the bike when I look again to see that I have removed the key. 

IMG_6484.thumb.jpeg.07e7a446d5ae3335717cb7d5f6321e3a.jpegIMG_6485.thumb.jpeg.711d6c006dac436a775898c0aaad7dc8.jpeg

• Thumbsup 1

@mingo

Awesome! Thanks! 

I haven't found any that specifically say they will work with the FJ-09 or Tracer. It looks like the "barrel" of the keys can be different shapes/styles. Or are Yamaha blanks - Yamaha blanks? Don't suppose you still have the link?

Rob

Edited by rlambke19

2 minutes ago, rlambke19 said:

@mingo

Awesome! Thanks! 

I haven't found any that specifically say they will work with the FJ-09 or Tracer. It looks like the "barrel" of the keys can be different shapes/styles. Or are Yamaha blanks - Yamaha blanks? Don't suppose you still have the link?

Rob

I'm pretty sure I got it from this seller, but the shipping was free, now he's charging shipping so look around, the key thing to note is this:

s-l500.jpg.4cb720bb16cbad1e5c0b9de8630ee5ba.jpg

Look at your stock key and see if it's right slot or left slot.  My Tracer has a right slot as pictured above and in my own pic. And sellers on Ali express tend to be cheaper as ebay charges higher commissions. 

s-l400.jpg

Find many great new & used options and get the best deals for 1...

• 2 weeks later...