Sign in to follow this  
Order66

Clearing out some space (windscreen, saddlebag rails)!

Posted (edited)

For sale:

*SOLD* CalSci Windscreen (Large, with vent) - was $200 new, in great shape, well maintained, one season on the bike, $100. (Dark mark on upper part is on the concrete, not the screen.) *SOLD*

*SOLD* Givi EH2122 wind deflectors - screw on over stock hand guards, block even more wind to help keep hands warmer - $99 new, one season on the bike, $50. *SOLD*

Generic shorty screen - originally for an R6, drilled two more holes and now it's a great, cheap summer screen for an FJ/Tracer. Slight (½") crack (received it that way, didn't bother with it) near one hole, never got worse after taking on and removing multiple times. $20.

OEM Yamaha saddlebag rails - took them off to install semi-rigid bags, forgot to put them back on when I traded it! $30 for the pair, like new.

If you're nearby to the mid-Atlantic region, I'll cover shipping. If you're far, it's on you. :) 

IMG_5246.jpeg

IMG_5244.jpeg

Edited by Order66
update after sale

s e t h
2015 FJ-09 (The Me Bike) - CalSci, RAM, Shad, Givi, CrampBuster, Grip Puppies, GoPro, my custom Garage Door Opener Mod
2014 Valkyrie (The We Bike) - Too much to list, and no one on this forum cares anyway :)