Symmetric headlights

Winny

Hi there, has anyone heard of being able to mod the headlights on the Tracer, so that both headlights do the same thing (low beam and high) to balance the look of the bike head on??? Hopefully this might just be as simple as fitting a dual lamp to each headlight, and patch wiring accross??

• Supporting Member

@Winny - I don't ride at night and have no use for high beam.  What I did was aim the high beam lower to match the level of the low beam and ride with the high beam switched on all of the time.

I don't have to go through any type of vehicle inspection so I don't need a working separate high beam.  YMMV.

• Thumbsup 2
  • Like 1

***2015 Candy Red FJ-09***

• Supporting Member
1 hour ago, betoney said:

@Winny - I don't ride at night and have no use for high beam.  What I did was aim the high beam lower to match the level of the low beam and ride with the high beam switched on all of the time.

I don't have to go through any type of vehicle inspection so I don't need a working separate high beam.  YMMV.

+1

5 hours ago, Winny said:

Hi there, has anyone heard of being able to mod the headlights on the Tracer, so that both headlights do the same thing (low beam and high) to balance the look of the bike head on??? Hopefully this might just be as simple as fitting a dual lamp to each headlight, and patch wiring accross??

and there's no lamps to be fitted both are LED and the LED is not a replaceable bulb. The above advice is the best solution and costs nothing and is fully reversible. 

• Thumbsup 1