WANTED: fj-09 stock exhaust

i just put a black widow on yesterday. Today i get my ecu back and test it all out. If i like it and there no problems I won't have a need for my stock exhaust. hell you can have it for free, just pay shipping. I just don't have room to keep it as a spare. I'll keep you posted.

• Thumbsup 2
  • Like 1

I'm in Syracuse NY and have a 2015 FJ-09. Depending on which aftermarket exhaust you have I might consider a trade. We wouldn't have to ship anything, just meet somewhere in the middle. Which exhaust do you have?

i have the carbon fiber scorpion slip on. im not sure i want to trade the slip on, because if i dont end up liking the stock exhaust sound i could throw the slip on back on, or i could decide i like the scorpion exhaust more. i still have not ridden it yet so i dont know. thank you for the offer to trade though.

• Supporting Member
3 hours ago, brewhaha said:

i just put a black widow on yesterday. Today i get my ecu back and test it all out.

Let us know how you like the Black Widow unit, at one point I had considered their tri-oval exhaust but decided on the Scorpion instead.

• Thumbsup 1

***2015 Candy Red FJ-09***

17 minutes ago, trevinator said:

i have the carbon fiber scorpion slip on. im not sure i want to trade the slip on, because if i dont end up liking the stock exhaust sound i could throw the slip on back on, or i could decide i like the scorpion exhaust more. i still have not ridden it yet so i dont know. thank you for the offer to trade though.

Good point on possibly not liking it. I was just looking into it and something I didn't realize and you may want to consider before paying a bunch to ship one....the stock exhaust has to be cut off to install the slip-on. That may make it difficult to mount back on the bike without some fabrication.