my new fj-09!

1 minute ago, roadrash83 said:

@trevinatorCongratulations on your new FJ. She doesn't  look to happy with the white stuff on the ground😢

yeah. i wont bring her out onto the road until ALL the salt is washed off the road. im just glad to finally have my dream bike sitting in my garage!

• Thumbsup 1
  • Like 1

• Supporting Member
8 minutes ago, trevinator said:

yeah. i wont bring her out onto the road until ALL the salt is washed off the road. im just glad to finally have my dream bike sitting in my garage!

I just put mine GT away yesterday for the winter, spent 4 hours trying to wash the salt and brine off it. 

• Thumbsup 1

He who dies with the most toys wins.

On 1/16/2020 at 4:59 PM, trevinator said:

she may see the occasional dirt road, but nothing much more than that. i do plan on getting a skid plate for the exposed oil pan though.

That was fixed in the 2017 model so if the occasional dirt road is all you're going to do I wouldn't bother.

• Thumbsup 1

2 hours ago, vincep said:

@trevinator, I hope that garage is heated - I reckon you will spending some time out there over the coming months.

Enjoy the machine.

i wish the garage was heated! i do have a salamander in there if i want to heat it up to work on something though.

10 hours ago, gomer said:

That was fixed in the 2017 model so if the occasional dirt road is all you're going to do I wouldn't bother.

still better to be safe than sorry, especially with some of the roads around here! they could qualify for offroad even staying ON the road!