Tracer 900 front fender extended.

Another vote for R&G.  It is the longest I could find.  Nicely finished and easy to install with plastic rivets.  Very solid.  (NOTE: The lowest header pipe will still be in front wheel spray field.)

Edited by nhchris
1968 Triumph Bonneville 650
1971 Norton Commando Roadster
2002 Harley 1200 Sportster
2003 Honda ST 1300
2016 FJ 09

• Supporting Member
8 minutes ago, bowlin01 said:

Didn't like the idea of the rivets (they don't look good to me), so I used an adhesive to fit mine (June 2018) no problems so far.

Steve

Agreed, - yours looks nice and clean with just the adhesive.  👍  Do they offer it in satin or flat black?

***2015 Candy Red FJ-09***

9 hours ago, bowlin01 said:

Didn't like the idea of the rivets (they don't look good to me), so I used an adhesive to fit mine (June 2018) no problems so far.

Steve

Iooks alot better without the rivits. I used 3m tape on my last bikes fender extender. Luckily I wasn't riding too fast when if came unstuck. 

Just looked at the R&G website and they don't list one for the tracer 900. Am I right in thinking an mt09 fender extender is compatible ?

@Alistair Here is the link to the product I used, the product code is FERG0004BK, you can select whether you want 'carbon look' or 'black' (which is what I have) , in the drop down box when ordering. Although interestingly the black I have is a gloss black but the pictures on the website show a matt black, maybe they 've used pics from another model/ bike??

Fender Extender for Yamaha MT-09 (FZ-09) & SP '18- model /...

Edited by bowlin01
  • Thanks 1

4 minutes ago, bowlin01 said:

@Alistair Here is the link to the product I used the product code is FERG0004BK, you can select whether you want 'carbon look' or 'black' (which is what I have , in the drop down box when ordering. Although interestingly the black I have is a gloss black but the pictures on the website show a matt black, maybe they 've used pics from another model/ bike??

Fender Extender for Yamaha MT-09 (FZ-09) & SP '18- model /...

Great, thanks for your help.  I will get one ordered today.

• Like 1