Parts Needed - 2017 FJ-09

So, I thought about posting this in the sale section, but was unsure, since I am not selling but willing to buy.

I need a few parts that you might have sitting in your garage, and might be willing to remove from your life. I purchased my bike used and I am trying to restore the factory look. I am aware that this goes against the deepest beliefs of many users of this forum.

Here the parts:

• Left and right saddlebag attachment stays (braces), including screws, collars and washers.
  • Left and right (same) rear reflectors and nuts.

In the picture below you can see the parts in detail. Please let me know if you are willing to sell them to me and how we can arrange for shipping.

Thanks!!
image.thumb.png.c2785113fb1d45ca0392ff6f441148e0.png

I didn't want to buy new since I know the reflectors are usually discarded on day 1. The saddlebag braces are often replaced with aftermarket ones (which I guess is what the first owner of my bike did, before trading it in and forgetting to bolt them on again).

I might have the chance to get them through a dealership 

View the Yamaha Parts Catalog. Save parts to your wishlist to...

but wanted to try here first.

I got the reflectors. I traded my FJ 09 on an MT10. In fact I now have them off the MT 10 too. In fact they are so ugly that it bothers me having them sitting in a box in my garage. I just looked them up and Yamaha has the audacity to charge $18.49 each. How many do you want?

10 minutes ago, chesterburnet said:

I got the reflectors. I traded my FJ 09 on an MT10. In fact I now have them off the MT 10 too. In fact they are so ugly that it bothers me having them sitting in a box in my garage. I just looked them up and Yamaha has the audacity to charge $18.49 each. How many do you want?

Two it's enough. Yup, they are ugly! And yes, Yamaha sells them as if they were made of gold. I wonder if they would give you $18 to take them back!
Let me know about price and shipping. I don't need them right away, so the cheapest USPS option is fine.

Thanks!

I can't really imagine what to ask for these. Any offer will be accepted. Even better ...a trade......Micky Mantle rookie card....Pez....a pocket knife.......XRay specs (I've always wanted to see through random women's clothing)............a treasure map.......a pen that writes in 3 colors......even money. I don't care. It's the middle of the winter and I'm just trying to amuse myself until spring.

PS: I have more if anyone else needs to defile their otherwise gorgeous FJ 09 / tracer.