• Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 41 Guests (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online

Helibars riser now available for the Tracer GT

magnatic

2 hours ago, reiny said:

Hi, did you have to pay any duties getting them over the border? How much if you don't mind me asking.

thanks

$17.29.  Shipping took 2 days.  Ended up being pretty expensive all together, but I'm really happy with it.  

On 6/3/2020 at 9:15 PM, Wintersdark said:

$17.29.  Shipping took 2 days.  Ended up being pretty expensive all together, but I'm really happy with it.  

Thanks Wintersdark, got mine the other day, got it installed, but now my handlebars are a bit "misaligned".

When going straight, the handlebars are a bit off to the left. I can notice it a little bit while driving. Then  I look down, then it drives me crazy, then I notice it more. I took it apart a few times, too see if I went wrong somewhere. Did you happen to experience this?

On 6/11/2020 at 7:43 PM, reiny said:

Thanks Wintersdark, got mine the other day, got it installed, but now my handlebars are a bit "misaligned".

When going straight, the handlebars are a bit off to the left. I can notice it a little bit while driving. Then  I look down, then it drives me crazy, then I notice it more. I took it apart a few times, too see if I went wrong somewhere. Did you happen to experience this?

No...  Don't even know how that could happen, given the shape of the riser.  Are you sure your bars are centered in the riser?

Check your fork alignment, it's off. One of the forks is twisted slightly, there are several videos and how -to's on this. Not hard to correct, check on FZ1OA for a good example. Search is your friend. 

My new from the dealer Tracer GT was off by a good bit, shoddy set-up. One of the first things I noticed and corrected after taking delivery back in June 2018 after buying it.

Oh yeah, I love the Heli risers, much improved comfort.

Edited by jerryd

• 2 weeks later...

Thanks Jerry, i figured that out, when my brain kicked in, and i remembered playing with my suspension over the winter, and realized

i probably put something out of whack! All fixed now!