When did we get so damn BORING?

• Premium Member
On 2/15/2020 at 3:04 AM, dazzler24 said:

Whoa there!!!  The only person that knows me 'digitally' is my doctor!

In fact I think we're now engaged as he has been wearing my 'ring'!

Nightmares and Geezenstacks?

• Haha 1

• Supporting Member
On 2/26/2020 at 7:22 AM, phpaul said:

I'm a world-class picture whore, but with my boring rides they're mostly about my hobbies, dogs and my great-granddaughter.

I guess I could post up some in Fireside Chat just to see if it generates any traffic.

I like the idea of a ‘Dogs of the Tracer Forum’ thread.   I posted a photo awhile back that included my senior golden retriever, and there was much more interest in the dog than the motorcycle.  

Well, if you insist...;D

dareya.jpg

"Go ahead.  Mess with me.  I dare ya.  In fact, I double-dog dare ya!"

marlin1.jpg

Here we see Marlin Perkins' new sidekick, Izzy, feeding the vicious Lupus Canis Familiaris

We always had dogs, but several years back my wife developed serious pet hair allergies and we had to give them up.  These are my daughter's Akitas.  The big white one is a male, the black and gray is a female.  The female is technically "mine" but lives with my daughter.  When I went with her to the breeder to start socializing her new pup, the female (8 months old at the time) attached herself to my leg and just generally made it obvious to everyone that she was MY dog.  The breeder was very surprised and said "She's always been neutral or even negative about people which is why we hadn't placed her!"

• Thumbsup 2
  • Like 1

• Premium Member

It's been a long time since I had a pet that didn't meow at me, but when I did he was fast.  This is Alex, a whippet who didn't make it as a show dog.  He would tire of chasing a tennis ball and let my Spaniel mix, Boo, retrieve it.  Twenty feet from me Alex would tackle Boo, take the ball away and bring it to me.  Smart, funny, fun and fast.

oldies 007.jpg

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

https://ridemsta.com/oh-tmr/  Riding makes me happy. "Do it or don't do it - you'll regret both." - Soren Kierkegaard

2015 FJ-09, 60k miles, Hord Power ECU, K-Tech suspension, MC Cruise