Heed Engine / Crash Bars fitted

bowlin01

14 hours ago, ABlast82 said:

I like those. They look like they offer a decent amount of protection without detracting from the look of the bike. Time to do some research.

Yes, I thought that the Givi ones looked good (better) but potentially offered less protection which is why I went with Heed as IMO offer a reasonable balance of looks/ protection.

Cheers

Steve

• Thumbsup 1

Looks like they end up being slightly less than the givi if i order them direct, but ive never ordered direct from anywhere overseas, only from amazon or ebay. So I'm not sure what if any i'll pay in import fees and the like. They are on ebay but they end up being almost the same price as the t-rex racing bars, which while i think don't look nearly as nice as the heed, seem to offer quite a bit more protection. 

Nice to have options🙂

• 2 weeks later...
On 2/23/2020 at 5:13 PM, ABlast82 said:

Looks like they end up being slightly less than the givi if i order them direct, but ive never ordered direct from anywhere overseas, only from amazon or ebay. So I'm not sure what if any i'll pay in import fees and the like. They are on ebay but they end up being almost the same price as the t-rex racing bars, which while i think don't look nearly as nice as the heed, seem to offer quite a bit more protection. 

Nice to have options🙂

@ABlast82 did you make a choice and pull the trigger on a set of bars yet? If so, what did you get?

Edited by bowlin01
Fat fingers, small keyboard

• 5 months later...
  • Supporting Member

Those do look really good!  ...as does that satin blue :)

2015 FJ-09 / FJR touring bags / oil plug mod / Evotech rad guard / SW Motech bash plate / VStream touring windshield / Seat Concepts:  Sport Touring / Vcyclenut ABS rings (speedo correction) / Cosmo RAM mount

Greetings reiny and others.  Just drove our new Tracer GT in that lovely satin blue home from the dealership TODAY, so I'm brand new also to the forum.

If it's not breaking forum rules reiny, could you provide to us fellow canucks, details of who you ordered your Heed bars from and some approximate cost of shipping and duty costs to Canada?  ANY crash bar stock for the Tracer is severely limited at present (not sure there's a Givi to be found in N America) so this would be quite helpful, thanks.

• Thumbsup 3