• Supporting Member
22 minutes ago, jdavis said:

Wasn't locked on properly, searched the route three times but couldn't find it. The summer grass could hide a truck atm. 

Sorry to hear about losing your seat.  I just walked out to the garage to double check mine.  The new seats look great and I still love the color matched side bags every time I see them in your photos.👍

• Thumbsup 1

***2015 Candy Red FJ-09***

53 minutes ago, jdavis said:

Wasn't locked on properly, searched the route three times but couldn't find it. The summer grass could hide a truck atm. 

Bummer. If that’s the Bagster seat, mine takes a bit of a whack to make sure it’s latched properly. You’ll probably see it laying there when the grass dies down 😥

Red 2015 Tracer, UK spec (well, it was until I started messing with it...)

2 hours ago, BBB said:

Bummer. If that’s the Bagster seat, mine takes a bit of a whack to make sure it’s latched properly. You’ll probably see it laying there when the grass dies down 😥

I found the rear seat needs to be pushed firmly into the locators at the rear so it locks easily at the front.

• 2 months later...

@scopie85, I can ride a tank and a half without discomfort, plus I can slide back and forth when needed. I don't know what foam the French are using, but it works very well.

Edited by jdavis
  • Thumbsup 1

• Supporting Member

That looks really sharp

2015 FJ-09 / FJR touring bags / oil plug mod / Evotech rad guard / SW Motech bash plate / VStream touring windshield / Seat Concepts:  Sport Touring / Vcyclenut ABS rings (speedo correction) / Cosmo RAM mount