Bridgestone Battlax S22 tires rebate $60

RandyN

I've been using Dunlop Sportmax Roadsmart 3 tires for about the last three sets (and love them) and decided to try the new Bridgestone Battlax S22 tires. Haven't put them on yet so can't say good or bad about them. Just wanted to tell all that the Bridgestones are cheaper and there is a rebate of $60 on them. I paid about $230 for set inc. shipping from Rocky Mountain ATV.  minus $60 rebate so, $170 after rebate. Last set of Dunlops were $305. $135 savings. Now just have to wait on this virus lockdown to clear to get back to the mountains.

Here's a link which hopefully will work

• Thanks 1

I’ve been using the S21 for a few years on all my smaller bikes. In my mind, it’s been one of the best all around tires out there, and a bargain to boot. If the S22 lives up to its hype, it should be something else!

’70 Yamaha 125 Enduro; ’75 Honda CB360T; ’81 Yamaha XS650SH; ’82 Honda GL650 Silver Wing Interstate; ’82 Suzuki GS650L; ’87 Yamaha Virago 535; ’87 Yamaha FJ1200; ’96 Honda ST1100; ’99 Yamaha V-Star Classic; ’00 Suzuki SV650; ’07 BMW K1200GT; ’12 Suzuki DR200; ’15 Yamaha FJ-09.  Bold = current