2020 Tracer 900 GT reviews?

• Premium Member

I have the 2020, and it is the same as the 2019, except the color of the bike. I was hoping to get a price break on a 2019 model, but they were charging the same amount for both bikes. Given that, I opted for the newer model year.

• Thumbsup 2

Just FYI...  I just picked up a New '19 GT for $11,000 + Freight + dealer cost on a 4yr extended warranty.  So the deals are out there if you look and are will to drive some.  They had 1 more left 3 weeks ago.

Oh hey!  New to the forum ;-)

• Thumbsup 2

• 2 months later...

Got a 2020 GT for $14K CAD ($10,400ish USD) + the document fees and regular stuff. They only had one at the dealer, as I guess it is getting really hard to buy stuff like this with the COVID going on. It was a brand new unit, and the only miles it had on it, were the ones I put on when they let me test drive it (I don't buy anything without trying it first, and I wanted to make sure this bike solved my windy day riding issues, that I had with my KLR).

Needless to say, I LOVE the bike (totally solved my riding in comfort on windy on the highway issues), and after the 60km test drive, the price was less of a factor than actually being able to get a bike!

• Like 1

I just got mine yesterday and it’s great! Looking at the pictures at first I didn’t like the red color but live it’s really great look, I actually looks like a cruiser a bit lol.

No crazy deals here for it for 14200$ US but so far it’s amazing ! Taking it to Yellowstone road trip as soon as the first service is done at 600$

E6B45FD4-5D41-4D3C-B75B-5766C2F7D19C.jpeg

• Thumbsup 3