.......so I made my own luggage brackets

I’m glad to see I’m not the only one who leaves his keys in the seat lock. Sometimes it takes me a few minutes to find the little barstewards, patting pockets, searching every available garage surface, before I realise I’ve done it again. I am often not a learning organism. 

• Thumbsup 2
  • Haha 2
  • Confused 1

Red 2015 Tracer, UK spec (well, it was until I started messing with it...)

12 hours ago, Zach26 said:

20200416-180942.jpg

I would also like to see the brackets. This has been my solution so far. It's cheap and easy but limited to only what I can fit in my backpack. Rok Straps are awesome though. 

I had to double take your pic. I have one like that! :D

IMG_5391.JPG

On the brackets - I will definitely post them up when I finish. As pictured above it's not 100%. I need to add some JB Weld bushings to stabilize the top mounts, a capture to lock everything in place, and a channel to secure the bottom. I'm working on that today and once it's together I'll post up a pick of the Beta.

At that point I'll use better, stainless hardware and paint it black. The brackets will be all but invisible. 

3 hours ago, nevada72 said:

I had to double take your pic. I have one like that! :D

IMG_5391.JPG

What's that tail bag you have? It looks much neater than me strapping my backpack down. 

I've been thinking about buying this one. 

Screenshot-20191117-093704-Samsung-Inter

Yup - it's that Cortech. It doesn't have much capacity but it works for day trips. I'm going to add a tail rack, so I'll probably get something bigger for multi-day trips. That Kriega stuff look pretty good.