Update Tracer 900 to GT version

Protohohol

I’m looking for a bike right now and I found out that Tracer 900 is the best for my purposes. But in my country we can’t buy GT version, so I wanted to ask if it’s possible to find some original parts like handle heating, cruise control or dashboard and install on base version of Tracer 900?

Grip heaters and cruise control can be bought over the internet.

Dash would require a new wiring harness and sensors I would assume, so not an option really.

17 onwards will take a quickshifter direct to ECU.

• Thumbsup 1

1 minute ago, jdavis said:

Grip heaters and cruise control can be bought over the internet.

Dash would require a new wiring harness and sensors I would assume, so not an option really.

17 onwards will take a quickshifter direct to ECU.

You mean original cruise and heaters? I don't want to install not original parts, but i know that they exist. So i would only have to find cruise block or how does this works? Don't you know somebody who did this before? And will it work correctly with not GT version?

Do a search for MC Cruise control, lots of info to read on install. Aftermarket one.

Original grip heaters can be fitted I believe. They are an optional accessory.

• Thumbsup 1

Just now, jdavis said:

Do a search for MC Cruise control, lots of info to read on install. Aftermarket one.

Original grip heaters can be fitted I believe. They are an optional accessory.

Yes, I know about MC Cruise control, but i hope it's possible to install original cruise from GT version. I can't check this, because i don't even know which parts it requires(

• Supporting Member
4 hours ago, Protohohol said:

I’m looking for a bike right now and I found out that Tracer 900 is the best for my purposes. But in my country we can’t buy GT version,

Are there just none available right now or they wont sell the GT version in your country?  If not, the dealer can't/won't request one?

***2015 Candy Red FJ-09***

Just now, betoney said:

Are there just none available right now or they wont sell the GT version in your country?  If not, the dealer can't/won't request one?

They won't sell. I'm from Russia so here you can't even order some original Yamaha accessories like luggage system and so on. So i just wanted to know if it's possible to install cruise control form gt version to usual one without not original parts)