Madstad Windshield + Quadlock +RAM = Awesome

Hi Guys and Gals,

Just got in my Madstad 22 inch windscreen and I'm pretty happy with the install. I've got the before and after pictures below. The RAM mount bolts directly to the new windshield frame (almost as if they designed it that way ;) ) and hides behind the Madstad screen very nicely. I saw others post similar set ups. Haven't tested it out yet, but I am very much looking forward to it. Let me know if you guys have any questions!

Windshield Upgrade_compressed.jpg

• Thumbsup 3

On 4/25/2020 at 11:38 PM, Jarrett said:

How involved was the install?

The install was very painless. Remove the windshield (4 bolts), remove the windshield slider (3 bolts) , install the companion parts almost 1 for 1. Very Easy.

• 1 month later...
On 5/6/2020 at 1:12 AM, Bimbim18 said:

It looks almost like it doesn't detract from visibility/field of view due to the slider being there anyways. Is this the case?

Yep. Its where the slider would have been. The madstad set-up replaces the adjustment system with a tilt & slide mechanism. That bit you grab to adjust the stock windscreen is removed and replaced with a metal frame

On 6/22/2020 at 4:32 AM, ED ed ED ed ED said:

let us know how the test ride goes with wind protection.

Its worlds better. The little Chinese MRA knock-off spoiler I had was better than stock, and kept the wind from smacking me in the middle of my helmet (I'm 5'8"). But any time on the highway and you notice the air hitting your shoulders from how narrow the stock screen was. Not the case any more...The air is pretty much dead in front of me and I can keep the screen low enough to look over the screen instead of through it. Very Happy with it.

• Thumbsup 3

• 4 weeks later...