FJ -09 levers

Update. In the end I decided to go with Pazzo Racing. Their levers are top quality, saved me a total of $75.00 CAD vs the CRG RC2. I went with black levers with gold tab and its an awesome bike match. If anyone ever considers aftermarket adjustable levers I highly recommend Pazzo Racing.

100922325_1763388943802802_916454989134561280_n.jpg

• Thumbsup 2
  • Like 1

• Supporting Member

Outstanding choice, @justin.   I have the Pazzos on my 2015 FJ (standard length, black with the red adjusters), and have been 100% satisfied with them.

You do get what you pay for with quality components.   

• Thumbsup 1

• Supporting Member
20 minutes ago, justin said:

Update. In the end I decided to go with Pazzo Racing. Their levers are top quality, saved me a total of $75.00 CAD vs the CRG RC2. I went with black levers with gold tab and its an awesome bike match. If anyone ever considers aftermarket adjustable levers I highly recommend Pazzo Racing.

Pazzo are very nice, Ive used them on past 2 bikes. 

FWIW, for anyone ordering Pazzo levers you can get different length combinations for clutch and brake, short/short, long/long, short/long or long/short.👍

• Thumbsup 1

***2015 Candy Red FJ-09***

3 hours ago, justin said:

100922325_1763388943802802_916454989134561280_n.jpg

Custom made for you in Vancouver, BC as well. 
I have em too, so glad I spent all that extra money over generic eBay/amazon no-names. 
-Skip

17 hours ago, skipperT said:

Custom made for you in Vancouver, BC as well. 
I have em too, so glad I spent all that extra money over generic eBay/amazon no-names. 
-Skip

That is true at 100%

• 1 month later...

I love Pazzo.  had them on previous bikes but decided to try something else.

Ali Express - Tracer 900 GT CNC Short Motorcycle Adjustable Brake Clutch Levers.

Had to shave the Brake lever ever so slightly to fit but overall it effectively allow the 2 clicks for Cruise cancel and Brake engagement.

IMG_3363.jpg

IMG_3373.jpg

IMG_3374.jpg