Menu Toggle 2015

• Supporting Member
4 hours ago, getpetey said:

Out for a ride today and noticed the trigger style menu toggle isn’t working.  The “paddle” one is fine. No other issues with the display. Thoughts???

Isn’t that trigger menu inactivated when the motor is running?  I recall trying to reset the clock when the bike was warming up in the driveway, and I had to shut the bike off to access the various menu functions.   

EDIT:  I was incorrect, and you should be able to access the menus by holding in the trigger for 2-3 seconds, even with the bike running in neutral.   See posts below...  good to know. 

Edited by texscottyd
Corrected information

If you hold the button in for 2-3 seconds, it will bring up the menu in the instrument cluster. 
engine can be running, but bike has to be in neutral and not moving (I’ve accessed it at a traffic light, for example. 
The owners manual goes into more depth.

-Skip

• Thanks 1

• Supporting Member
1 hour ago, texscottyd said:

Isn’t that trigger menu inactivated when the motor is running?  I recall trying to reset the clock when the bike was warming up in the driveway, and I had to shut the bike off to access the various menu functions.   

I can confirm what @skipperT posted.  Bike running in the driveway, just pull the trigger switch for 2-3 seconds and you are in the menu's. 👍

• Thanks 1

***2015 Candy Red FJ-09***