Twobrothers

happy01

• Premium Member
That's going to be a biggish box and customs will almost certainly want to get their cut. If it is over £135 and under £630 you will pay 2.5% excise duty then VAT on top at 20% see here - small packages can sometimes get through without being taxed.

If the package is being shipped by a courier then they will not release the goods to you until you pay the tax. The courier will add an admin fee. Royal Mail charge £8. 

You need to add these onto the cost of the exhaust then decide if it is still value for money. For this very reason, I have tried to find links to EU suppliers for accessories mentioned by the North American owners or vendors like Motomachines, especially if like the Ermax stuff, it is made in Europe. I have no interest in changing my exhaust so I have not researched this area but google is your friend and look for French or Italian sites as they are into exhaust mods in a big way. The Germans are strangled by the TUV regs that won't allow them to fit performance parts so they are masters of other bling like luggage. 
This signature is left blank as the poster writes enough pretentious bollocks as it is.

• Premium Member
Twobrothers say they pay it all but not sure I trust them.
the courier won't release the goods to you unless you can demonstrate the tax has been paid - you will need the relevant paperwork from Twobrothers 
I'm sure they are bullshitting you - look for an EU supplier then there is no duty to worry about. Plenty of alternatives out there, if not now, then in a few months once the usual suspects realise the sales opportunity.
This signature is left blank as the poster writes enough pretentious bollocks as it is.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
I emailed theTwo  Brothers uk importers about the full system for the Tracer, apparantly its being sold at £1,145 inc ALL costs ( though you'll pay extra for them to then send it to your gaff )
its shipped to order, so once you've ordered/payed for it, its non returnable unless its faulty. They also stock the db killers, coloured bolts and refresh kits  ::)

• 2 years later...
I have 2 bros S1R carbon fibre full system on my 2015 Tracer ,great system run it with baffle out pair valve blocked and a power commander dyno tuned ...goes great and save around 4 to 5 kgs off normal system....getting genuine 105bhp at rear wheel and fuel economy of between 19 to 22 km per litre average depending on throttle position lol.Would recommed

• 1 month later...
  • 5 months later...
  • Supporting Member
I guys!! I did installed the Two Bros system on my FJ09 and love it! but  didn't block the pair valve...Is it important? and do I have to remove the gaz tank again as I forgot when I put GYTR air filter...

I think your options are to install block off plates or have the AIS disabled in the ECU flash.

How about a quick review of your exhaust? 

***2015 Candy Red FJ-09***

Yes why not! sorry for my English!! I put a S1R full system! At first, I was affraid of the cops because the system is so loud! 2 days later, i ordered a SP-X tip to decrease DB. Now it's fine!! The PAIR block off was to prevent back fire but it's not back fire to much with the DB tips...

• 2 months later...

Just put the TBR S1R full exhaust on my FJ-09.  WOW!!! ITS VERY LOUD.  Its also very fast :)

I bought the system used from another forum member, and learned that TBR exhaust mufflers need to be repacked every 3-5000 miles.  I ordered the repack kit and ordered the P1-x baffle to tame the noise a bit and appease the neighbors.

Archived