keithu

Let's see your past bikes...

Posted (edited)
On 7/28/2020 at 8:09 PM, Stew said:

20200620_143034.jpg

@StewLove the halo look. I want to do the same now. What mount you use?

Edited by Motocheck
tag

4 minutes ago, Motocheck said:

I'm not sure, the bike came like that. I'm heading out for a wee ride round the loch in a few minutes, I'll try and take some close up photos of it all so maybe one of the experts on here can identify the bits.

2HO2jCK.jpg

In chronological order going back to '03. Most have seen double duty (street/trackdays).

• Thumbsup 1
  • Like 2

3 hours ago, andz said:

The price I paid for my AGV Corsa R helmet 2 years ago is 6 times the price I paid for that 400N brand new. Of course our currency went into the toilet years ago so the exchange rate is really crappy.

This is off topic but it's still on my bucket list to visit South Africa someday. Post more pics! I thought I would get a chance because my company just sold a machine there, but with this Covid stuff it appears that our trainer in Belgium will get the assignment. Bummer. 

I'd like to be able to say that I know more about South Africa than what can be gleaned from watching Die Antwoord videos. 😀

• Thumbsup 2

18 hours ago, keithu said:

This is off topic but it's still on my bucket list to visit South Africa someday. Post more pics! I thought I would get a chance because my company just sold a machine there, but with this Covid stuff it appears that our trainer in Belgium will get the assignment. Bummer. 

I'd like to be able to say that I know more about South Africa than what can be gleaned from watching Die Antwoord videos. 😀

Our borders are sealed and will stay so for the foreseeable future so I don't think your colleague will be here anytime soon.

You're in a better position than me, I'd never heard of Die Antwoord! Not really into hip hop 😝

• Thumbsup 1