Seat Slope Mod

After good feedback from the initial preview orders for the Tracer 9GT I have opened up the sales!  

https://jk3d.us/product/yamaha-tracer9-mt09-seat-slope-mod/ 

The kit has been confirmed to have a small fitment issue on MT-09, but works great on the Tracer 9GT.  Both the adjustable and the standard kit are ready to rock.

(Note I am in and out this week due to the holiday and the first weekend in December I will be out so there may be some slight delays on shipping around those times)

2021-11-22_10-21-53.thumb.png.fd0f46081caa3c57bc92d266157d0dc4.png

• Thumbsup 1
  • Like 1

I have the ‘21 Tracer kit. I had a ride yesterday about 4 hours. It’s definitely an improvement. The install wasn’t bad once I found the link to the I instructions  s in this thread. I can definitely recommend this. 

• Thumbsup 1

I posted about the Tracer 9 version of the seat slope mod on FB and sold a dozen yesterday!   Excited to see them get out there.    I am working with someone on the MT/FZ forums on redesign for the MT09  (the '21 MT-09 uses a different rear subframe layout than the Tracer 9)

• 5 months later...
1 hour ago, Ride365 said:

This thread went dead, hopefully this kit is still available?

I was thinking that it went dead too ... maybe all who had an issue bought a kit and have nothing more to say. 🙂

• Thumbsup 2
  • Like 1

Regards, Grumpy Goat | 2019 Yamaha Tracer 900 GT & 2016 BMW R1200RS

Yeah its 100% available... I am traveling right now so shipping is on hold until May 24th.   But... I have a couple dozen orders to ship out when I get home!  The Tracer 9GT and the 900 GT versions are selling pretty heavily!

• Thumbsup 3
  • Like 1

56 minutes ago, kiseliok said:

Got "something went wrong" while trying paypal or venmo options. Will try again later, but definitely excited to try this!

I just tested and was able to process an order fine, I will look at the logs to see if anything was up.   There was a update that happened mid day, but nothing recently.  Feel free to email (shop@jk3d.us) or DM me here if you have any more details on where it was erroring out.   The system has been pretty good the last few months so I am concerned if issues are cropping up!  Any screen shots would be handy as well. 

1 hour ago, kiseliok said:

Got "something went wrong" while trying paypal or venmo options. Will try again later, but definitely excited to try this!

I rolled back a software package that has a known bug in it, you should be good to go now.  Let me know if you have issues and I DMed you. 

jK3 D kit is as stated good quality fits fine and WORKS!

YRMV but along with bar/ back risers seat kit much more comfortable and laminar lip 

eliminated noise & buffering

smooth and easy on slab between 85-105 ish no problem

B4C19626-25B8-460E-98D3-70225B6D093B.jpeg

44 minutes ago, Artieb said:

jK3 D kit is as stated good quality fits fine and WORKS!

YRMV but along with bar/ back risers seat kit much more comfortable and laminar lip 

eliminated noise & buffering

smooth and easy on slab between 85-105 ish no problem

B4C19626-25B8-460E-98D3-70225B6D093B.jpeg

Sadly the kit does result in reality/gravity being reversed as you can see in the picture above.   Its OK once you get used to it ;)

• Thumbsup 1
  • Haha 4