Seat Slope Mod

FYI for any members down under, there is an issue processing shipping rates for Australia right now for some weird USPS API reason.  

Update:  Turns out this is NOT an API issue,  USPS legit just stopped doing 1st class or Priority mail to Australia for some reason.   I cant even do shipping through the USPS site itself to anywhere in Aus.   https://powerretail.com.au/news/slower-than-in-the-70s-usps-temporarily-suspends-deliveries-to-australia/ 

Only shipping option to Australia right now is USPS Priority Express which is $70. 

Edited by Clegg78

48 minutes ago, BBB said:

Is there a UK rate @Clegg78? I could bodge a solution but would like to support an innovative forum member.

Yeah the site should work for the UK for International 1st class shipping.   Just go and check out and it should work.  Australia is the only country that for some reason the API is broken for.  

• Supporting Member
5 hours ago, Clegg78 said:

FYI for any members down under, there is an issue processing shipping rates for Australia right now for some weird USPS API reason.  So I set a flat rate of $15 USD (which will likely be a loss for me by a few bucks, but keeps it easy) for shipping down there 1st class USPS until they get this resolved :) 

I had an issue similar to this when ordering yesterday for shipping to Ontario. Going directly to PayPal would only provide two shipping options, $30 USPS being the lowest. I had to do this the long way and then select PayPal, which then carried through the lowest $15 USPS carrier pigeon option. 👍

• Thumbsup 1

canada.gif.22c5f8bdb95643b878d06c336f5fe29f.gif

13 minutes ago, piotrek said:

I had an issue similar to this when ordering yesterday for shipping to Ontario. Going directly to PayPal would only provide two shipping options, $30 USPS being the lowest. I had to do this the long way and then select PayPal, which then carried through the lowest $15 USPS carrier pigeon option. 👍

Turns out USPS just slammed the door on Australia for now!  https://powerretail.com.au/news/slower-than-in-the-70s-usps-temporarily-suspends-deliveries-to-australia/ 

I thought my site was broken...  but you cant actually ship to Aus unless you pay close to $70 for Priority Express shipping! (or $150 for UPS).

24 minutes ago, Clegg78 said:

Turns out USPS just slammed the door on Australia for now!  https://powerretail.com.au/news/slower-than-in-the-70s-usps-temporarily-suspends-deliveries-to-australia/ 

I thought my site was broken...  but you cant actually ship to Aus unless you pay close to $70 for Priority Express shipping! (or $150 for UPS).

I know who I'd like to blame for that!

Regards, Grumpy Goat | 2019 Yamaha Tracer 900 GT & 2016 BMW R1200RS

21 minutes ago, Grumpy Goat said:

I know who I'd like to blame for that!

if you picked this dude, we are of the same mind :)   This dude is screwing up small businesses holiday shipping across the country!

download.jpg

• Thumbsup 1
  • Sad 1

1 hour ago, 2and3cylinders said:

Who dat?!

Stuffed shirt head of usps appointed in 2020?

Who is a Leftover from past admin...

DeJoy.  yeah he's a left over who really has one objective, destroy the USPS system...  its actively hurting small businesses. 

• Thumbsup 2

9 hours ago, BBB said:

Ordered 👍. Just over $17 postage. Thanks in advance @Clegg78

I am on day 11 of shipping to Europe. Might take as long as 20. Shipment left US at day 3, thereafter no tracking anymore.

11 minutes ago, Fleng said:

I am on day 11 of shipping to Europe. Might take as long as 20. Shipment left US at day 3, thereafter no tracking anymore.

Yeah...  it seems USPS has stopped tracking for some countries once packages leave our shore now... or in some cases its still at the departure point for a week waiting to move.    The USPS has been so damn random, some people get packages super fast over seas, others it bounces around in a departure point in the US for a week then finally moves to the same country ordered around the same time!    That's why I've updated the timelines on the site to say Intl delivery may be 10 - 30 days. 

It sucks, but its where we are right now it seems :(   Best I can do is ship the orders the day they are placed, and I do :) 

Edited by Clegg78
  • Thumbsup 1
  • Thanks 1

• Supporting Member

Just received my order for my G.T. yesterday. That's almost two weeks in transit,but I don't care how long it took.,that's just the way it is.

Thank you, Clegg78.

• Thumbsup 2

2019 900 GT, 1969 Honda S90