Supplier for 11mm spacers for 320mm rotors

• Supporting Member

I had my spacers made by Billet Proof Designs. They have a few extra sets and are willing to make more. Real nice people to deal with and they can custom make any thing you can come up with.

You can contact them at     Sales@billetproofdesigns.com  Phone #(484) 652-8010

Tell them you want the spacers that they made for Rick Greene that fit the 09 Yamaha's

I hope I put this in the right area.

• Thanks 3

He who dies with the most toys wins.

• 4 weeks later...

What 320mm rotors are you currently using, that are the same bolt pattern as the ones of a FJ-09/Tracer 900?  Do you have any pics with your installed? Thanks!

Edited by SuperMax
Spelling

• Supporting Member
7 hours ago, SuperMax said:

What 320mm rotors are you currently using, that are the same are the same bolt pattern as the ones of a FJ-09/Tracer 900?  Do you have any pics with your installed? Thanks!

There was a great cross reference here on this topic previously, but unfortunately it seems to have been deleted.    The short answer is that factory 320mm rotors from the R1 work, although I can’t personally quote you the specific years.   There are also several aftermarket options...  I did the EBC XC rotors on my FJ, and have been very happy with the results. 

5317D9D3-0E93-4946-AF8B-5ACCB7685FE5.thumb.jpeg.99790e1f2297740ea75f55a6bc03a000.jpeg

• Thumbsup 1

Thank you both! I have dropped en email to Sales@billetproofdesigns.com last night, but got a delivery failed message - will try calling them this afternoon.

As for R1 320mm rotors, I checked and not all R1 years will fit, but 2015-present model's ones will surely do.

• Thumbsup 1