GIVI Cases

Hey guys! Just got a 2019 tracer and have been looking into side/top cases for it.  I found a great deal on a full set of GIVI cases but they're coming off of a 2016 FJ09.  Anyone have any idea if the mounting brackets will fit onto a 2019 tracer?  I know that they redesigned the seat and tail section a little bit when they refreshed the bikes.  Cheers!

• Supporting Member
1 hour ago, nickshortman said:

Hey guys! Just got a 2019 tracer and have been looking into side/top cases for it.  I found a great deal on a full set of GIVI cases but they're coming off of a 2016 FJ09.  Anyone have any idea if the mounting brackets will fit onto a 2019 tracer?  I know that they redesigned the seat and tail section a little bit when they refreshed the bikes.  Cheers!

FJ09 is listed separate from the Tracer.

GIVI leader in Motorcycle Cases, Hardbags, Side Hardbags, Motorcycle...

***2015 Candy Red FJ-09***

I just put on a Givi top box last weekend as a matter of fact. It's the Dolomiti Monokey 46L, with the SR2139 rack and M9B plate. About a 1.5 hour install. The only difficult part, if you can call it that, is fishing up the tail wires through the brackets. I love the case, and the mount is as solid as can be.

IMG_20200628_193956.jpg

2 hours ago, SKYFLIX said:

You're going to need new mounts, but if you can pick up the cases for a good deal, then I'd say pull the trigger.

Yeah getting both sides and top for 900 and they’re brand new so I’m gonna get them. I figured the brackets would unfortunately be different. Appreciate it!