Ivan's ECU flash via Samios Motorsports Greece

I wanted to create this topic because some people might not know this option exists. When you want to flash your ECU with Ivans flash you could do this at Samios Motorsport in Greece, Samios is Ivan's partner for the European customers.

Here is my experience/review:
I've send my ECU from the Netherlands to Samios. Due to ELTA post and Corona the package was delayed BUT Samios went out of his way to pick up the parcel at the postal office. Again many thanks for this, if it wasn't for Samios the package would probally still be at the postal office.

Samios flashed the ECU on monday morning and at +/- 13:00 it was already back in the airplane back to the Netherlands, the next day at 15:00 i was already back riding my bike.

The ECU flash Samios did was from Ivans Performance Parts. The flash is amazing, the bike feels like it can finally do what it has been designed to do.

The on/off effect i previously felt when going on and off the throttle is almost entirely gone, as for the feeling on the roundabounds and the slower parts within villages etc. The bike isn't going to get much better regarding to flashing imho.

Thanks again to Samios for the great customer service!

Samios Motorsport on Facebook or:
https://ecu-flashing.com/

• Thumbsup 2
  • Like 2

Nice to learn that Ivan's work is available across the Atlantic.  He is well known here as one of the best in the business.  I am pretty happy with the results of his reflash as the throttle response is smoother than before.  

I also have a 2013 Ninja 1000 reflashed by Ivan.

There is nothing like spending a day riding with friends in the grip of a shared obsession.