Yamaha Radiator Cover...

Finally picked up the new bike this morning...  Happy is an understatement!!

Got her home and put the radiator cover on that I'd purchased...  That is not an easy job!!

This is what you have to remove from the bike to fit it:
IMG_2819.jpg

Was worth it though.  Looks good now!!
IMG_2823.jpg

IMG_2822.jpg

I just ordered the R&G Racing Radiator Guard Yamaha FZ-09 / FJ-09 hope it looks as good.

Went with Revzilla...

R&G Racing Radiator Guard Yamaha FZ-09 / FJ-09

Color: Black

Fits: 2015 Yamaha FJ-09

$96.99
2015 Grey FJ09 with a few tweaks, 2007 HD Street Glide - Good Bike + Good Friends = Good Day.

• 3 months later...
  • Premium Member
I'm assuming this will fit the FJ 09 and not just the tracer MT 09?? Any insight. Thanks
same basic bike with a few customisations due to different regulations on different continents, so yes, it will fit US spec. bikes 
I think the only bodywork difference is the indicators. Europe gets an extra colour choice, an integral immobiliser, a different ECU map and California has the emissions bollocks. 
This signature is left blank as the poster writes enough pretentious bollocks as it is.

I like the Evotech Performance one, I have had theirs on my last 3 bikes and they do one for the tracer but I don't know if they will ship to the US, might be another UK/Euro option. 
http://www.evotech-performance.com/mt-09-tracer-abs/yamaha-mt-09-tracer-abs-radiator-guard-2015-onwards
I might know someone that carries the Evotech stuff here, actually. Let me know and I'll check! 

• 6 months later...
  • Premium Member
Peporter, I just ordered this one, thank you so very much!
The aluminum looks so much stronger and better than the plastic at RevZilla and they can deliver USPS priority mail from Washington within a couple of days to anywhere in the US.

I'll be interested in what you think of it after you get it. Please post a review. Thanks

• Premium Member
I like the Evotech Performance one, I have had theirs on my last 3 bikes and they do one for the tracer but I don't know if they will ship to the US, might be another UK/Euro option. 
http://www.evotech-performance.com/mt-09-tracer-abs/yamaha-mt-09-tracer-abs-radiator-guard-2015-onwards

I have the EvoTech Performance guard also, got it shipped to CA, but don't remember from where.  Less bodywork removal needed to install, but I like the detail on the Yamaha one a tad better.  Nice!

Archived