PUIG Touring Windshield

Shizzle, is yours 645mm, its a plug and play, meaning the 4 holes fit on existing GT holder ?  

Managed some 200km travelling yesterday and during riding on highway, have try to shrink myself and lean forward away from the wind blasting at my helmet, the feeling was WOW ! what a HUGE HUGE difference, my cheapo open face helmet suddenly become whisper quite premium helmet! Got back yesterday and started shopping for windshield and over here, we have the Puig (645mm height) or Givi (695mm height), the chepo no brand which is 75% cheaper also gives a height of 680mm. 

Shizzle, with these Puig, do u have helmet buffeting? am 5.9 feet, need to test and ride more if puig height is good or the definite Givi height should prevent helmet buffeting. 

Yep 9725H is also the one I bought, really good, can ride with visor open up to about 70mph no problem, above that the visor gets closed but the bufferting is much improved, and I'm 5"8'.

It is a case of function over form though as I'm still not sold on the looks.

IMG_7391 (2).JPG

• Thumbsup 1

9725H is that model am now searching. Puig did not replied me yet as ask them the height from seat for these model, before the wind hit. 

i checked with a local youtuber whom owns a GT, he is 6 footer and without a helmet, the wind hits the eyes/eyebrow to give an illustration where the wind hits. yesterday had my wife measure with me sitting upright, without a helmet from seat to head is 88cm. 

here is my current search,  well, limited as other brand mentioned here not available. in case anyone also looking for one. 

Ori - 490mm

1. Givi - 695mm (+205mm)

2. Puig - 645mm (+155mm)

3. Chepo Brand - 680mm (+190mm)

Givi is about USD66 more expensive over Puig = hence if possible prefer Puig.