Trailer Queen?????

3 hours ago, koth442 said:

Those are interesting, I'm curious what your thoughts are? Is it stable at 80mph? 

I towed from Hayden,Id to Phoenix, around 1400 miles, at speeds up 80+. The first couple hundered miles there were several times I was concerned going thru the mountains in Montanna.The bike would shift a bit in the cradle. However, it was self correcting. I never ended up even needing to adjust or retighten any of the straps. 

2 hours ago, fddriver2 said:

@Larz

Got a link?

Explorer-with-Ninja-highway4.png

Stainless Steel Hitch Mounts For Cars, Trucks, RVs Tow up to 600 lb...
2 hours ago, mikerbiker said:

Does this setup "unwind" the odometer as you drive?

Uh no,lol. It will eliminate any chance of damaging your drivetrain, however.

10 minutes ago, texscottyd said:

Ironic that your neighbors have a pair of perfectly good trailers just sitting there, waiting to be used...   😀

Yep. That's what trailers do when ya ain't pullin 'em,eh: sit around using up space. Not my neighborhood though, that's up there in Idaho

Edited by Larz
  • Like 1

• 1 year later...

Yep, mine has been on the trailer and truck bed for sure.  My preference for bike trips to the mountains.  Ride up in comfort, A/C, stereo, etc.... then unload it and ride the PI$$ out of it for the 3 days.  Load it back up and drive home.

truck.jpg

trailer.jpg

• Thumbsup 1

• 4 weeks later...
  • Premium Member

A long hot boring ride all day on the interstate, or trailer?  Trailering gave us a car for going to dinner and drinks.

trailer.jpg

https://ridemsta.com/oh-tmr/  Riding makes me happy. "Do it or don't do it - you'll regret both." - Soren Kierkegaard

2015 FJ-09, 60k miles, Hord Power ECU, K-Tech suspension, MC Cruise