Adjustable Levers Recommendations

R.C.

On 8/11/2020 at 3:44 AM, GTO MIKE said:

Ordered mine from abdv-moto  from France over a month ago . Still waiting . Darn  Covid shipping  delays !

MIKE

May I ask your experience with these? No issues with the cruise control micro switch?

3 hours ago, petshark said:

May I ask your experience with these? No issues with the cruise control micro switch?

They went on great and worked perfect on the cruise control and all else. Very good quality.

• Thanks 1

On 8/11/2020 at 12:51 AM, koth442 said:

I went with an eBay special made from the finest chinesium money can buy. The brake lever is fine. The clutch lever leaves some to be desired but overall it's perfectly rideable. 

I bought a pair for the same shop😁

Honestly, quality of the materials is very good. They were fitted without problems, I could use some more adjustability (first 4 positions are too close to the grip) and one thing that I don't like is that my fingers hit the point where the lever is adjusted in and out, I would preferred a non adjustable lever if I were to buy a set again.

I guess money were cut from R&D😆, can't complain for 25€.

IMG_20210103_085056.jpg

IMG_20210103_085114.jpg

• Thumbsup 1

20 hours ago, GTO MIKE said:

They went on great and worked perfect on the cruise control and all else. Very good quality.

Great! I think I'll get these then. My guess is that they are the result of French engineers doing good quality control on Chinese manufacturing as the price seems to be in between the cheap and premium brands.

Did you get the long, foldable or short ones?

31 minutes ago, petshark said:

Great! I think I'll get these then. My guess is that they are the result of French engineers doing good quality control on Chinese manufacturing as the price seems to be in between the cheap and premium brands.

Did you get the long, foldable or short ones?

Long non foldable.Black with gold adjusters.

• 3 weeks later...
On 1/3/2021 at 11:00 PM, GTO MIKE said:

Long non foldable.Black with gold adjusters.

I considered going for the bling bling with golden levers and blue switches but in the end opted for timeless class as you did. But I chose the shorties. Really happy with them, excellent build quality and only 60€ Shipping included. 👌

3BEB1DDD-806D-404B-8C54-912F5B2C501F.jpeg

DC104523-7481-412C-AC6C-156F0B215E5A.jpeg

• Thumbsup 2

• Supporting Member
13 minutes ago, Ride365 said:

Look awesome petshark, I can't decide between the long or short levers. :(

Some manufacturers will sell a mis-matched set if you ask, I have always bought a standard clutch and short brake lever set. 

• Thumbsup 1

***2015 Candy Red FJ-09***

2 hours ago, Ride365 said:

Hey that's not a bad idea.

Many people rock levers like this and I would also never get a shorty clutch lever on my previous Kawasaki's. But with the clutch assist on the GT It's really easy to pull the clutch with 2 fingers. If anything I would like the levers even shorter but I'm not going to take a hacksaw to that fine CNC'd aluminium. 🙂

Went on another ride today and now that I'm getting used to them I love them even more.