Rattlesnake Saloon Tuscumbia AL

1moreroad

• Premium Member

300 mile lunch ride today.

Happy to say I'm finding decent twisty roads in Tishimingo County MS and northwest of Russellville. Some rough pavement, narrow roads, and trees growing so close you can't see through the corners. Inevitably we have to ride short sections of gravel to connect good, paved sections. Fortunately my riding buddy started riding as a child on dirt roads. He rides his Ninja carefully on dirt, but he'll ride it anywhere.

Today we rode to Woodall "Mountain" the highest point in Mississippi at 806 feet where I was briefly the tallest man in Mississippi. Id say highest, but that might require a drug test.

Then we headed to the Rattlesnake Saloon in Tuscumbia AL built into a shallow cave. Burgers were good, and service was excellent.

65354.jpeg

65352.jpeg

20200816_110814.jpg

• Thumbsup 2

• Supporting Member
15 hours ago, 1moreroad said:

Today we rode to Woodall "Mountain" the highest point in Mississippi at 806 feet where I was briefly the tallest man in Mississippi.

Then we headed to the Rattlesnake Saloon in Tuscumbia AL built into a shallow cave. Burgers were good, and service was excellent.

20200816_110814.jpg

That cave Bar/cafe' looks really cool but only 800' max elevation... I cant even imagine. 😲

***2015 Candy Red FJ-09***