2021 GT Updates

Darold

2 hours ago, nick@forceberg.net said:

Svensk? Var i Sverige och vilken dealer? Väntar på min icon performance via Carlbarks i Kumla. Lev 7 juni sägs det.

Sorry for Swedish 😇

I've visited Sweden a number of times. Wonderful place, but unfortunately I don't know the language. Translation?

Are you saying the Swedes are lucky ducks getting the GT9 before the rest of us?

If so, I think it's time I re-visited my local dealer to get an update.

Edited by ZigMerid

2 hours ago, ZigMerid said:

I've visited Sweden a number of times. Wonderful place, but unfortunately I don't know the language. Translation?

Are you saying the Swedes are lucky ducks getting the GT9 before the rest of us?

If so, I think it's time I re-visited my local dealer to get an update.

We are famous for Volvo, IKEA, meatballs and beautiful women ;)

He asked me if I was from sweden and he told me where he is from and when his bike is delivered :)

Edited by Zafiro

20 minutes ago, Zafiro said:

We are famous for Volvo, IKEA, meatballs and beautiful women ;)

He asked me if I was from sweden and he told me where he is from and when his bike is delivered :)

Yep.

And it appears that some Yamaha dealers here in Sweden has received the non GT version but the GT seem to be heading in last week of May/first week of June. 

It's almost time to start counting down the days 🙌🤪

4 minutes ago, nick@forceberg.net said:

Haha no.

Ålabodarna is a small fishing village on the south coast of Sweden facing Denmark.

Just outside of Helsingborg. 

SmartSelect_20210512-201122_Edge.jpg

Don't worry everyone, I checked google maps, story checks out! Looks beautiful by the way!

• Thumbsup 1
  • Haha 1

• Supporting Member
4 hours ago, rlambke19 said:

It's here!

I've only ridden it home for the dealership (~30km) but so far all I can say is WOW!

You do realize being the first to report actually owning one that you are now the popular kid on the block and will probably get flooded with dozens of questions, my first being; fueling, how does the throttle response and on/off 'snatchiness' feel compared to the previous bike?

• Thumbsup 1

***2015 Candy Red FJ-09***

4 minutes ago, betoney said:

You do realize being the first to report actually owning one that you are now the popular kid on the block and will probably get flooded with dozens of questions, my first being; fueling, how does the throttle response and on/off 'snatchiness' feel compared to the previous bike?

In fact, start a YouTube channel and make some good royalty on views. Might get it to finance your purchase 😎🤓

• Thumbsup 1
  • Haha 1

Just now, nick@forceberg.net said:

In fact, start a YouTube channel and make some good royalty on views. Might get it to finance your purchase 😎🤓

Nah - there's enough dime store vloggers out there without me adding to the pile. 😆