Anyone upgrade their horn?

• Supporting Member

Ran across this as I was looking at farkle for Niken GT. Anyone upgrade their horns to a Denali air horn or something else? 

Sound_Bomb_Compact_800x600_large.jpg?v=1

LOUD! Stylish! Rugged! Producing an earsplitting 120 decibels of sound, the...

2019 Niken GT
"Motorcycles - the brand is not important, the fact that you ride is."

Did mine a few weeks ago. Denali Soundbomb mini, ridiculously loud and hilariously funny to watch the car drivers jump!
straight swap with the stock one. If you search on here for soundbomb you should find photos of it installed.

• Thumbsup 2

42 minutes ago, Stew said:

Did mine a few weeks ago. Denali Soundbomb mini, ridiculously loud and hilariously funny to watch the car drivers jump!
straight swap with the stock one. If you search on here for soundbomb you should find photos of it installed.

Just ordered one on Amazon. Cant stand the stock horns on Bikes. Thought I was going to have to run a dedicated circuit with a relay like I have for a dual set of horns on other bikes. Thank for the info .A lot simpler deal !

• Like 1

Just now, GTO MIKE said:

Just ordered one on Amazon. Cant stand the stock horns on Bikes. Thought I was going to have to run a dedicated circuit with a relay like I have for a dual set of horns on other bikes. Thank for the info .A lot simpler deal !

It's a 5-10 minute job, and the noise is awesome! Enjoy.

• Thumbsup 1