New owner, new rider

hyp0luxa

Hey everyone,

picked up a 2015 FJ09 about a month ago, already logged ~1200 miles. I’m new to this, having only ridden my dad’s 2007 Vulcan 900 maybe 5 times putting in well under a hundred miles total. 

I’ll tell you, I really like this bike, it suits me well. I can go long distances easy (5 hours max so far) with the comfort saddle, and also get my adrenaline fix whenever I’m in the mood.

so far I’ve adjusted the suspension preload and rebound, and adjusted the APS. Glad to be a part of the community.

• Thumbsup 4

58 minutes ago, hyp0luxa said:

Hey everyone,

picked up a 2015 FJ09 about a month ago, already logged ~1200 miles. I’m new to this, having only ridden my dad’s 2007 Vulcan 900 maybe 5 times putting in well under a hundred miles total. 

I’ll tell you, I really like this bike, it suits me well. I can go long distances easy (5 hours max so far) with the comfort saddle, and also get my adrenaline fix whenever I’m in the mood.

so far I’ve adjusted the suspension preload and rebound, and adjusted the APS. Glad to be a part of the community.

Welcome to the Forum.... indeed its a goto almost anywhere bike. 

• Thumbsup 1

Welcome to the forum.  Yes, the Tracer really is one of the best, lightweight all around road bikes on the market.  

Lots of good people and valuable information to be found here.

• Thumbsup 1

There is nothing like spending a day riding with friends in the grip of a shared obsession.

• Supporting Member

Hey, welcome!  You came to the right place :)

2015 FJ-09 / FJR touring bags / oil plug mod / Evotech rad guard / SW Motech bash plate / VStream touring windshield / Seat Concepts:  Sport Touring / Vcyclenut ABS rings (speedo correction) / Cosmo RAM mount

• 1 month later...