Chicago FJayers

• Premium Member
I keep trying to organize at least one ride if not monthly NE IL / SE WI group rides but none of you seem to be interested. As our "esteemed" president likes to say "Sad".

I'm willing coordinate and lead a ride or rides but you also need to raise yor hand...

I keep trying to organize at least one ride if not monthly NE IL / SE WI group rides but none of you seem to be interested. As our "esteemed" president likes to say "Sad". 
I'm willing coordinate and lead a ride or rides but you also need to raise yor hand...
You can lead a horse to water, but...

Riding a fully-farkled 2019 MT-09 Tracer 900 GT from my bayside home in South East Queensland, Australia.   

• 7 months later...
I live in St. Charles and just hauled a 2015 with 1,400 miles on it back from Oklahoma. I had put about 150,000 miles on a couple of Honda ST1300’s but needed to go lighter after severing my Achilles‘ tendon last fall. If any of you like to ride and camp, go to ST-Owners.com and check out all the events they do. Great group of folks and all bikes are welcome. My guess is that half the group no longer own an ST.

Greg

Archived