New exhaust and tune

AtcGuy

Justify an akrapovic exhaust with Ivan’s performance ECU flash and WOW! Bike sounds great with no baffle and and all limiters and off. Jerky throttle is now gone and the throtttle is so damn smooth. I’ve read people have said it feels slower once they get the Ivan flash but I think it’s because there isn’t the sudden surge when you twist the throttle right away. My 2019 tracer GT pulls hard and it’s gets to 120+ way too easy. It’s just way too smooth. If you’re looking for a great exhaust and a tune to go with it I would highly recommend Ivan’s tune and the akrapovic exhaust. Seriously unleashed to the bike to it’s full potential. 

• Thumbsup 1

Hi @AtcGuy. Thanks for the comment and glad you love your setup. I've got the dynojet powervision 3 ECU flasher and I have the tune file for Akrapovic exhaust ready to go. I have of course flashed the ECU with the stock exhaust and that has made quite a difference. I am interested in getting the Akrapovic exhaust but I have a question for you. Did you have to remove the center stand to install this exhaust and after the installation is the center stand still usable with this exhaust? Oh and which version of the Akrapovic exhaust did you buy? Thanks!

Edited by KillEmAll4u

That’s awesome man! I went with the older version (S-Y9R3-HAFT) that’s the manufacturer number. And I didn’t remove the center stand at all. Really I only see the need to remove it when taking out the stock exhaust. It’s just big, boxy, and awkward. The Akra was a breeze to install! Oh and I got the titanium version. I’ve read the guys have made the carbon fiber version work, but when I was shopping around, all sites said the carbon tip will not work with the center stand. Hope this helps you!

39 minutes ago, AtcGuy said:

all sites said the carbon tip will not work with the center stand.

That's true, I have this pipe and the loop under the engine means the centre stand must go.

1373817656_IMG_3215(1008x756).thumb.jpg.48f9386b45165c9a766300fbdb3298a2.jpg