DaStray

KERPLUNK into 1st gear?

9 hours ago, Ride365 said:

Mine sure doesn't, sometimes its pure hell to shift into 3rd or 4th, totally confusing me as I have never owned a bike that's done this. Short shift and or at lows revs and it's fine, but when I roll that throttle on harder from 2nd trying to shift into 3rd......NOTHING/NADA have to slam my boot up hard for it to engage. :( 

That is strange... I think it's worth discussing, however, we should start another thread to do so.

'15 FJ09

10 hours ago, Ride365 said:

Mine sure doesn't, sometimes its pure hell to shift into 3rd or 4th, totally confusing me as I have never owned a bike that's done this. Short shift and or at lows revs and it's fine, but when I roll that throttle on harder from 2nd trying to shift into 3rd......NOTHING/NADA have to slam my boot up hard for it to engage. :( 

You're still under warranty. get it to the dealer before the weather stops you. 

26 minutes ago, peteinpa said:

You're still under warranty. get it to the dealer before the weather stops you. 

Yeah I could do that and likely will, thinking might adjust the linkage up a tad and see what happens first.

• Thumbsup 2