Beating a dead horse but

Etrinks

4 hours ago, Coop said:

What was the question again?  Was it blonde or redhead?  What oil, what windshield, which politician, which condom?  All these subjects and many more are subjective, although I do recommend the purple glow in the dark condom  as headwear if you don't have an umbrella.  If possible try things out for yourself, even the redhead.

Thanks for your opinion coop! I believe I did ask about one windscreen in particular. But I will take your advice on the glow in the dark condom. Thanks again!

18 hours ago, Etrinks said:

Thanks for your opinion coop! I believe I did ask about one windscreen in particular. But I will take your advice on the glow in the dark condom. Thanks again!

I have a MadStad 24 inch and if you ever get to west Texas, it's available for you to try out.  I got off of an ST1300 Honda and stopped in Virginia for an oil change.  The ST was a niche bike like the Tracer and they had never seen one.  I know everyone in the service dept rode it.  I told them I was going to enjoy a coke and they should ride it.  When they finished they came inside and told me it was ready.  I'm older and more stove up so I'll probably never get back to Pa again, but the offer still stands.  

15 hours ago, Coop said:

I have a MadStad 24 inch and if you ever get to west Texas, it's available for you to try out.  I got off of an ST1300 Honda and stopped in Virginia for an oil change.  The ST was a niche bike like the Tracer and they had never seen one.  I know everyone in the service dept rode it.  I told them I was going to enjoy a coke and they should ride it.  When they finished they came inside and told me it was ready.  I'm older and more stove up so I'll probably never get back to Pa again, but the offer still stands.  

Well said. Anybody that shows up in NW Ohio on a bike is welcome to sample my 24” Madstad also. 

When my ‘15 FJR (really another niche bike) had about 4k on it was feeling it was down on power compared to my previous ‘08. Was able to sneak it onto a dyno at the local HD dealer.

Told the tech to take it for a ride after. His observations were A. He couldn’t believe I thought it was down on power & B. He really wished he hadn’t ridden it (hard core HD guy-draw your own conclusions)...

Regards;

Mark

• Thumbsup 3

• 2 weeks later...
On 11/1/2020 at 4:06 PM, Coop said:

Hey Coop,. What's your height if you don't mind me asking?  I'm 6'1"ish and the Madstad site recommends the 24" screen.  I'm thinking either clear or light smoke tint.  Thank you!

1 hour ago, Yamagun said:

Hey Coop,. What's your height if you don't mind me asking?  I'm 6'1"ish and the Madstad site recommends the 24" screen.  I'm thinking either clear or light smoke tint.  Thank you!

I'm not really sure.  I was 6-2 before I became a grumpy old man.  With an around inseam of 32 inches.  The 24 puts the  bad air about my helmet.  I do get some air around the sides, but nothing bad.  I'm very happy with the 24.

• Thumbsup 1

1 hour ago, Coop said:

I'm not really sure.  I was 6-2 before I became a grumpy old man.  With an around inseam of 32 inches.  The 24 puts the  bad air about my helmet.  I do get some air around the sides, but nothing bad.  I'm very happy with the 24.

Same dimensions as me.  Thanks for the feedback!  I think I'll go with 24.  

On 11/1/2020 at 4:06 PM, Coop said: