Are this true?

2and3cylinders

• Premium Member

Thanks, biopsies taken, and Wednesday I can enjoy even more fun and games.  I'm claustrophobic and even in the plus size MRI I get VERY anxious and must try to relax and breath, even with Valium.  The neck lock is like torture with the pounding and lack of a mirror to see out.  I blame my older sibling, who talked me into getting our circa 1950 electric clothes dryer (it used 3 or 4 infrared bulbs not nichrome heating elements) when I was maybe 4 years old, and closed the door and wouldn't let me out.  I think I finally busted it open.  At least I don't think she turned it on.  Then at 11 I was spelunking with my Boy Scout Troop and got stuck in a very dusty  maybe 3-foot diameter tunnel on my stomach and had to back out backwards in total darkness... 

• Thumbsup 1

• Supporting Member

Good luck @2and3cylinders!!

• Thumbsup 1

2015 FJ-09 / FJR touring bags / oil plug mod / Evotech rad guard / SW Motech bash plate / VStream touring windshield / Seat Concepts:  Sport Touring / Vcyclenut ABS rings (speedo correction) / Cosmo RAM mount

• Premium Member

Thanks guys!

Before the MRI tomorrow, my Urologist's tech (female, eek!) will run a catheter up into my bladder and another, simultaneously in the back door (the ole outlet sphincter is getting a workout/in LOL) to my kidney?  Then she's pumping water into the bladder and measuring something else from the other direction.  I've had so many front door roddings that my original Full Choke is now a Full Bore scattergun.

I'd presume most of you are crossing your legs while up against a wall by now 😎

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Some people pay good money for stuff like that (apparently)

I've had the catheter up into the bladder and pumped full of water torture , about 20 years ago, but the memory is as fresh as if it was yesterday. The instant they were done, I clambered off the table and scuttled off towards the bathroom with my bare butt hanging out the stupid gown, and water gushing uncontrollably from my poor abused genitals while the nurses tried not to snigger. But I could see their shoulders shaking!  It's hilarious now, but at the time I was mortified :)

• Premium Member

It's the dueling catheters that have me bothered.  Ever hear of a stricture ream, I've had 3 of those plus a Urolift; look the latter up!  Never had SO MUCH pain in my life afterward...makes catching the head in your zipper seem like foreplay.  They won't let you leave till you pisch first, which entails screaming from the extreme agony every time you try for a few hours, only succeeding in dribbling blood past the T-anchors that go through the wall of the urethra and anchor into the prostrate.  3 at 120 degrees to hold the lil tube open...  And on the way home you yell at the wife to pull over to the side of the road every 5 minutes or 5 miles whichever comes first, so you can jump out so you can TRY to pisch and scream some more.  You could care less who sees or hears, and start hoping a cop will try and stop you.  But there's never a cop around when you need one to shoot you dead and put you out of your misery.  Yeah right...back to square one 3 years later. 

Jeepers! I may never be well again after reading these tales of horror!!!

• Thumbsup 1

’70 Yamaha 125 Enduro; ’75 Honda CB360T; ’81 Yamaha XS650SH; ’82 Honda GL650 Silver Wing Interstate; ’82 Suzuki GS650L; ’87 Yamaha Virago 535; ’87 Yamaha FJ1200; ’96 Honda ST1100; ’99 Yamaha V-Star Classic; ’00 Suzuki SV650; ’07 BMW K1200GT; ’12 Suzuki DR200; ’15 Yamaha FJ-09.  Bold = current

• 1 month later...
  • Premium Member

Both biopsies negative, bladder and kidneys apparently OK but diagnosed with colitis and diverticulitis wth infection so back surgery now off  until late January.  Prostate still as it has for 20+ years driving me crazy, thought the FJ's 4.8 gallons would be great but forgot I never could sit through the 5.1 gallon tank I made for my VTR, NOT LOL. Now the urologist is talking another ream job and some type of ablation.  My Urolift procedure in 2016 was horrendous so I'm waiting till after my fusion...

Thanks guys and season's greetings!

• Thumbsup 2