FJ-09 lowest OTD price thread. Dealers hate this thread lol

• Replies 314
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest eatpasta
10,590 CAD in Montreal, Qc. 2 years warranty, 2 years oil change"free" and 5 years winter storage included... Quite happy the canadian MSRP is 10,999 with only 1 year warranty
winter storage is a pretty cool feature - never even thought about that.  That's a good deal for all of the perks that go with it! 

Yeah, no shet, that is a hell of a deal. Damn, did the op get a bj and a case of beer, too?

10,590 CAD in Montreal, Qc. 2 years warranty, 2 years oil change"free" and 5 years winter storage included... Quite happy the canadian MSRP is 10,999 with only 1 year warranty
winter storage is a pretty cool feature - never even thought about that.  That's a good deal for all of the perks that go with it!

Guest eatpasta
Yeah, no shet, that is a hell of a deal. Damn, did the op get a bj and a case of beer, too? 

Now THAT's a full service dealer!  hell - that takes Motorcycle "dealer" to the next level.  You'd NEVER have an empty lounge at that place!

Guest eatpasta
And wait till you see their "Service Dept"!!
you could get away with that in Vietnam.  I could show you a place where you can get a Heineken and a bj for about $3... 

• Premium Member
The dealer where I bought my S10 told me $10k + TTL. I know I can do better than that.
They should call that bike a 10R-A. Looking forward to your happy news when you pull the plug.  
A government which robs Peter to pay Paul can always depend on the support of Paul.
George Bernard Shaw (1856-1950)
Bikes:
2015 FJ-09, Seat Concepts seat cover and foam, Cal Sci medium screen, rim stripes, factory heated grips, Cortech Dryver tank bag ring, Modified stock exhaust, FlashTune with Graves fuel map, Cree driving lights, Aux power socket.
2012 Street Triple type R (Wifes)
2007 FJR1300 (Sold!)

Guest eatpasta
I'm just gonna steal @eatpasta driver's license and go to the dealer, take a test ride and never bring it back! Woo hoo!!
nobody would ever give a test ride to someone named Eat Pasta.... 
O_o

Brought home my gray FJ today from HondaEast, Toledo, Ohio. Live in Michigan so paid only 6% tax, doc fee, Title fee and a $160 lifetime battery guarantee. All for less than $10150. Referenced CycleTrader adds for dealers within a couple hours and they met the lowest. They were excellent to deal with. This is my second purchase from them and would not hesitate to go back.

Archived