FJ-09 lowest OTD price thread. Dealers hate this thread lol

Brought home my gray FJ today from HondaEast, Toledo, Ohio. Live in Michigan so paid only 6% tax, doc fee, Title fee and a $160 lifetime battery guarantee. All for less than $10150. Referenced CycleTrader adds for dealers within a couple hours and they met the lowest. They were excellent to deal with. This is my second purchase from them and would not hesitate to go back.
Bah humbug. I've been trying to avoid having to drive all the way to Toledo from Cincinnati, but that is a GOOD price. I've got a few dealers I'm going to ask. Hopefully one of the closer ones will match ;)

• Replies 314
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Yep, both Westfield and Honda East are on my list to contact. Westfield is 150 miles, Honda East is 180 miles. But we went to Westfield last fall when we were looking for an FZ and they completely ignored us. Multiple employees walked right past us without looking twice, and that bugs me. Part of me just doesn't want to give them money even if it saves me a little...it's petty, I know.

Plus we could make a weekend of it and go to Cedar Point if I wait a few months :P

Well, if you're thinking of Cedar Point, then there are two dealers out that way, one in Huron and the other in Elyria.  Those are the two that I used to convince HondaEast.  Of course, if you wait long enough for CP to open, you may miss out on the better amusement ride.  I suspect there will be a run on FJ's much like the FZ last year.  I had to wait over a month for mine to finally show up.

Southern Ohio, $10,490 OTD (with tax, fees, title, etc)

With my options: Heated grips (installed), low seat, hard cases/brackets/locks: $12,044.28

With options: Heated grips (installed), low seat, FJR color matched cases/brackets/locks: $12,430.44

Not bad at all! I will be moving on it in the next few weeks. :D I think it helped that we bought an FZ-09 at MSRP last October. I leveraged the price from Westfield Motorsports in Indianapolis a little too...

Guest indyrerider
So I made an appointment with Mike at Westfield Powersports just north of Indianapolis yesterday. When I got there, the bike was already prepped and sitting by the front door. Less than an hour later, I had a red one loaded up. 8899(bike)+freight+handling=9397+797 (taxes and doc fees)+590 (5yr YES plan) =10,784.00 OTD. Note that this includes the 7% Indiana sales tax.
They were great to work with. Worked everything up over the phone before making the trip up from the south side of Indy.

I'm pretty happy with what I paid.
$11,427.48 OTD.
Includes bike and the following accessories to be self-installed:
Factory FJ-09 hard bags, locks, and mounts
Heated grips
Rear rack
This is true, MN OTD price, including tax, plates doc fees, etc.
Purchased from Waldoch Sports in MN, just north of Mpls. The owner, John, was great to work with.

Archived