Turn Signal Options

Shizzle

Cyclops 

I’ve been In contact with them. He said the T7 specific kit should work. I have a T7 with the kit and I think the wire leads will come up short on the GT. 

Easy fix with wire, soldering gun and heat shrink though. It’s plug and play on the T7. 

Edited by roy826

Picture of my T7 which had the same big pumpkin ugly yamaha issue signals. This is the Cyclops which is white on DRL and you tap postitap rear brake light wire for a light show when you hit the brakes on the rear. 

B1F9340A-0EE3-445C-9E86-E6E2B01EA4CF.jpeg

Edited by roy826
  • Thumbsup 2

• Supporting Member
13 hours ago, Shizzle said:

Looking to replace the Stock Pumpkin turn signals on my 2020 GT. What are you guys using?

I use the X-Arc signals front and rear.  Small, strong (billet aluminum) and STUPID BRIGHT.  They ARE wired for running lights if used on the front.

• Thumbsup 3

***2015 Candy Red FJ-09***

• Premium Member
5 hours ago, betoney said:

I use the X-Arc signals front and rear.  Small, strong (billet aluminum) and STUPID BRIGHT.  They ARE wired for running lights if used on the front.

Same seller, Proton 500

Stupid bright. Illuminate ground, sides, and forward. Running lights and blinkers. Programmable blink pattern. Plug and play. 

I bought them here: Tripageled Proton 500

• Thumbsup 2

• Supporting Member
1 hour ago, Shizzle said:

I wouldn't mind just having some clear lenses but I'm guessing that's not an option.

You used to be able to find them regularly on Ebay but I cant find them anymore.  I 'believe' the European and Australian models have clear lenses? (can anyone confirm this?) if so, you might be able to buy oem signals from Europe.

These 'might' work but possibly not oem quality.

s-l400.jpg

Yamaha FZ6 2004-2009. Yamaha YZF R1 2009-2010. Yamaha R6...

***2015 Candy Red FJ-09***

4 hours ago, 1moreroad said:

Same seller, Proton 500

Stupid bright. Illuminate ground, sides, and forward. Running lights and blinkers. Programmable blink pattern. Plug and play. 

I bought them here: Tripageled Proton 500

Had these or something similar on my CBR600RR.  Really liked them - good visibility from the side as well as straight on.  Like the brightness of the X-Arc lights though.  For the rear planning on mounting a couple of strips on the back of the side cases. One for brake and tail lights and another for turn signals.  Still in the contemplation stage.  Have the strips from Amazon and they look nice and seem to be bright.  Biggest hassle with putting them on the side cases is have to add connectors so side cases can be removed.  

• Thumbsup 1

• Premium Member

IMO bigger is better as is bang for the buck

To that end I replaced all four turn signals with LED "bulbs" and replaced the OEM blinker relay with a low load unit

I ran a running light wire in the rear so all four are running  / turn signals which is technically illegal in the rear you should have red haven't been stopped in many years doing that on other bikes

OEM Pumpkins are seasonal but they do provide good side / front / rear illumination

I of course got a spare set of fronts and spliced them into the rear Loom adding the running light wire and plugged everything in like OEM

Running auxiliary brake lights side marker lights driving lights headlight modulator reflective tape including on the wheels are part of the scheme here if you haven't caught that already

😎