Sasquatch will no longer lurk

• Supporting Member
2 hours ago, MightBeSasquatch said:

I drove Lolo back in 2019 when I was still on the west side and that was the first thing I thought of! Thanks for the other suggestions, I will take that White Bird Grade for sure on my way south this summer, good find!

When you get to White Bird, make sure to get off the main highway and take the "Old Highway 95", its a 10-mile detour.  After riding it, its hard to believe that it used to be the primary North/ South route...

P/P Photoweek: White Bird Grade Road Sign (X.8.2007)

Several miles of switchbacks.  The aerial view doesn't convey the true degree of steep-ness.

Whitebird Switchback Spiral | Explore idaho, Idaho, Take the high road

• Thumbsup 2
  • Like 2

***2015 Candy Red FJ-09***

Welcome and enjoy your new ride. Like many at times I've had up to 3 bikes in the stable. For many years always had dirt bikes around and raced armature motocross also. Now since retired I went with the 900 GT and enjoy splitting time with it and an 04 GTO that I have . Of course the GT usually gets the nod. This is the first Yamaha I have owned after decades of Honda and Truly enjoy the GT 900. 

MIKE

• Thumbsup 1

46 minutes ago, GTO MIKE said:

Welcome and enjoy your new ride. Like many at times I've had up to 3 bikes in the stable. For many years always had dirt bikes around and raced armature motocross also. Now since retired I went with the 900 GT and enjoy splitting time with it and an 04 GTO that I have . Of course the GT usually gets the nod. This is the first Yamaha I have owned after decades of Honda and Truly enjoy the GT 900. 

MIKE

What is this mysterious 'retirement' you speak of?! Congratulations though and thanks for the welcome!