Airbag equipped gear

maximNikenGT

• Supporting Member

Did anyone follow through with the purchase of the Mo'Cycle Airbag Jeans and Vest offer? I logged on to find the promised US799 price coming up as EU799 which is US$851. I'm sure I'm doing something wrong but thought I would ask before spending the extra $52, which I think is still a good deal. I checked my confirmation email and it is in dollars, as is the $5 I paid on my credit card when signing up. 

Airbag Jeans + Airbag Vest
$851 USD$1,383 USD (38% OFF)
€799 EUR

• Premium Member
4 hours ago, Turd Ferguson said:

Ryan ay Fortnine is one of my favorite YT MC channels.  He has a good review on these vests and has always an honest and pragmatic perspective on any topic

We know 

You're comin real late to the party...

20221205_160930.jpg

• Supporting Member
17 hours ago, Heli ATP said:

Did anyone follow through with the purchase of the Mo'Cycle Airbag Jeans and Vest offer? I logged on to find the promised US799 price coming up as EU799 which is US$851. I'm sure I'm doing something wrong but thought I would ask before spending the extra $52, which I think is still a good deal. I checked my confirmation email and it is in dollars, as is the $5 I paid on my credit card when signing up. 

Airbag Jeans + Airbag Vest
$851 USD$1,383 USD (38% OFF)
€799 EUR

Did you add it to your cart and then add your address to check out?  Usually when you put in an address in the US it will remove the VAT from the order price.

• Thumbsup 1

***2015 Candy Red FJ-09***

• 9 months later...
  • Supporting Member

Was checking out the year end Helite sales and was looking very closely at the Mocycle airbag pants. Didn’t realize until watching the video that the inner pant airbag is separable from riding jeans. 

Fast forward to 2:38 to see how the inner airbag is separable from the pants for washing purposes (e.g. the jeans, not the airbag). 

Makes me think that this inner airbag is transferable to other riding pants so long as you have the appropriate space within the pants for the bladder to expand. 

Can any Helite/Mocycle pant owners confirm? 

IMG_0024.png

2019 Niken GT
"Motorcycles - the brand is not important, the fact that you ride is."

• Premium Member
10 minutes ago, maximNikenGT said:

Was checking out the year end Helite sales and was looking very closely at the Mocycle airbag pants. Didn’t realize until watching the video that the inner pant airbag is separable from riding jeans. 

Fast forward to 2:38 to see how the inner airbag is separable from the pants for washing purposes (e.g. the jeans, not the airbag). 

Makes me think that this inner airbag is transferable to other riding pants so long as you have the appropriate space within the pants for the bladder to expand. 

Can any Helite/Mocycle pant owners confirm? 

IMG_0024.png

Very interesting

I don't think airbag pants are in my near future dueto my physical limitations just getting on and off The bike that such a garment would presumably more difficult

But if you do move forward and by the pants I'm sure you'll give us a review.  

And if you do try to transfer the airbag to another pair of pants, Let me know because i'm somewhat of a tailor and have made motorcycle pants out of leather, and nylon is easier.

It should be doable