Who is riding on New Years?

• Supporting Member

A New Year’s Eve ride didn’t happen, as the weather today was dismal at best.   But things are looking up for the rest of the weekend, so I’m hoping to get a few hundred miles in before starting back to the work routine on Monday.  

Who else has plans?  

C324D42C-D9C4-4576-90F3-8C5835A66C0E.thumb.jpeg.02634c0bd0d28ec12bdd595875c0bec2.jpeg

AC131284-2920-44F5-9EAC-E3DBF2EF22D0.thumb.jpeg.4fb3e886cbee8224d9cf9fd30c723daf.jpeg

-Scott 

• Thumbsup 2

• Supporting Member

*cry*

...too much winter here :(

I'll ride in your rain any day

• Sad 1

2015 FJ-09 / FJR touring bags / oil plug mod / Evotech rad guard / SW Motech bash plate / VStream touring windshield / Seat Concepts:  Sport Touring / Vcyclenut ABS rings (speedo correction) / Cosmo RAM mount

• Supporting Member
28 minutes ago, knyte said:

I'll ride in your rain any day

Valid point...  I need to remember that my version of ‘dismal’ isn’t a universal truth. 

Hopefully you’ll get a few breaks to sneak in a ride before the spring thaw.  

• Like 1

Enjoy your time out with your bike a new year ride out would be good. Should be a nice dry day here tomorrow the tempreture should get up to 0 degrees C the side roads have a light dusting of hard packed snow and ice the main roads although clear of snow have a lovely treatment of corrosive salt to stop ice forming so my bike is tucked away in a nice cosy shed and won't see the light of day until March. But, 10 mins to the bells have a good new year and enjoy.

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

Most Likely. I’ve been off work since dec 24 and don’t log back on until Jan 4th. I’ve already rode 900 miles since the 24th. It’s been really nice and mild weather in the Deep South so far to close out the year. 

• Like 2

It's raining tonight and all tomorrow (New Year's Day).  I have a ride planned with a couple buddies on Saturday.  Should be able to get in a few hours and North Georgia roads should be good.  Hope everyone else gets to ride.  

Happy New Year & Ride Safe!  

• Like 2

I hope to get out later today for a few laps.  High temp will be 36, but roads nicely cleaned up after rain.

Just gotta turn those heated gloves up to 11.

Have a great 2021 everyone.

• Thumbsup 2
  • Like 1
1968 Triumph Bonneville 650
1971 Norton Commando Roadster
2002 Harley 1200 Sportster
2003 Honda ST 1300
2016 FJ 09

Only thing I will be riding today is the couch.  Participated in a New Years Eve celebration last night and had a little too much Blanton's.  I rarely drink and have no tolerance......😵

• Haha 3

There is nothing like spending a day riding with friends in the grip of a shared obsession.