Hello from Dublin

N1ghtr0d

6 hours ago, 2and3cylinders said:

My family came over on the boat to Ellis Island in the late eighteen hundreds like everyone else did and eventually settled in Chicago and Indianapolis

Chicago was Ireland second largest city for a while until the Poles took over

You'll enjoy your fastest red FJ to the max I'm sure whenever it stops raining LOL

If you don't ride in the rain, brother, you don't ride. 😁

• Premium Member
6 hours ago, N1ghtr0d said:

If you don't ride in the rain, brother, you don't ride. 😁

At least Dublin is not as bad as Edinburgh!

Ever been to Chicago?  Summers can be 95F with 85% RH, and winters average this time of the year low 30s during the day and low 20s at night; and February into March can average 8F colder, with lows under -15F.

And we've gotten 8+ inches of rain in 10~12 hours...

Global warming has moderated our winters though.

• Thumbsup 1

7 minutes ago, 2and3cylinders said:

At least Dublin is not as bad as Edinburgh!

Ever been to Chicago?  Summers can be 95F with 85% RH, and winters average this time of the year low 30s during the day and low 20s at night; and February into March can average 8F colder, with lows under -15F.

And we've gotten 8+ inches of rain in 10~12 hours...

Global warming has moderated our winters though.

Never been to Chicago but I lived in Philly for 13 years so I'm well versed in riding in all conditions. Hail, rain, sleet, snow.... I've ridden it all. Rode back from Cape Cod in 110 degrees, and once I rode from NJ back to Philly in a proper ice storm. The Betsy Ross Bridge was coated in a good 3"- 4" of ice and I skied my '97 Harley Road King across in second gear at about 12mph while chanting "please don't fall, please don't fall, please don't fall" for the (approx) 5-10 minutes it took me to cross. A man will do strange things for a piece of ass 🤣