Nominate a pic for front page !!

• Replies 252
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Premium Member
Wessie? Is that your Scotoiler reservoir position?
That looks like a can of Red Bull!
C'mon, surely there is a better position for it?
It's a temporary placement (hence the coiled pipe) until I get the Givi/Kappa luggage which is in various places between Italy & the UK at the moment. I wanted to know it works okay as I had it a month ago before thinking too hard about a permanent location. 
The reservoir is attached to one of the threaded holes used by the Yamaha luggage brackets. Once I know how the Givi rails are attached and how much room the Kappa panniers give, I will locate it somewhere permanent, and maybe neater. I'm more of a function over form type though.

I works very well, just like a Scottoiler, with oil being sprayed over the number plate. 
This signature is left blank as the poster writes enough pretentious bollocks as it is.

redfjniner are those the FJR bags wrapped with a carbon look? That looks amazing.

Edit: Since this is a nomination thread so far i would have to vote for buckybuk for single coolest/best looking pic, but I would have to say Troll's bike looks badass with those knobby tires sitting offroad.  

Archived