Nominate a pic for front page !!

• Replies 252
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest dmizer
Very interested which particular tankring you use to mount this bag? SW-Motech told me there was NOT a tankring for this bike yet.  

SW-Motech makes the Yamaha branded tank bag, so it does exist.

DSC_0040_zpsoel83gzs.jpg 
Tracer in Ireland
Very interested which particular tankring you use to mount this bag? SW-Motech told me there was NOT a tankring for this bike yet.  

Nice to see another tracer in Ireland, making appearance for NW200. Was this the bike i was looking at in Portstewart on Monday night, hadn't seen the grey before in flesh..

Nice to see another tracer in Ireland, making appearance for NW200. Was this the bike i was looking at in Portstewart on Monday night, hadn't seen the grey before in flesh..

SW motech tank ring

Not me in portstewart

Hey loutracer, i think your bike looks great with the picture you posted on 24 April. I love the modifications you have done.

Is the rim tape you have is it white? What brand? Can you advise what screen you have installed and how effective is it at highway speed? How tall are you? Also are the additional lights the Yamaha ones specifically for the Tracer.

Thank you. Bike looks awesome, I also have the grey one and want to add a few things to make it look more sporty.

Cheers Jordo27

Archived