Nominate a pic for front page !!

• Replies 252
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Hey loutracer, i think your bike looks great with the picture you posted on 24 April. I love the modifications you have done. 
Is the rim tape you have is it white? What brand? Can you advise what screen you have installed and how effective is it at highway speed? How tall are you? Also are the additional lights the Yamaha ones specifically for the Tracer.

Thank you. Bike looks awesome, I also have the grey one and want to add a few things to make it look more sporty.

Cheers Jordo27

I believe that screen is an Ermax
shortscreen. I'm looking at purchasing their touring screen. Someone else on here said the even their touring screen isn't quite tall enough.

Hey loutracer, i think your bike looks great with the picture you posted on 24 April. I love the modifications you have done. 
Is the rim tape you have is it white? What brand? Can you advise what screen you have installed and how effective is it at highway speed? How tall are you? Also are the additional lights the Yamaha ones specifically for the Tracer.

Thank you. Bike looks awesome, I also have the grey one and want to add a few things to make it look more sporty.

Cheers Jordo27

I believe that screen is an Ermax
shortscreen. I'm looking at purchasing their touring screen. Someone else on here said the even their touring screen isn't quite tall enough.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived